1061 Hill St. – Birtle
1,241 SF bi-level home located in the scenic town of Birtle. Main floor has kitchen with breakfast nook, dining area, living room, 2 bedrooms, laundry room, 3 pc main bath and 2 pc ensuite. Walk out basement has family room, 2 bedrooms, 3 pc bath and a large utility/storage room. House was built in 1974. Has X-90 siding. Asphalt shingles were replaced in 2012. Windows on the main floor replaced in 2012 and basement windows replaced in 2020. Ample closet space.
Electric baseboard heat & radiant heat in living room.
Inclusions: stove, 2 fridges, electric fireplace in basement, washer, dryer, window coverings,
Large lot 165′ x 162. Yard has garden area. Various trees including ornamental pear trees. 10′ x 21′ deck (boards replaced in 2019).
16′ x 22′ detached garage with concrete floor & garage door opener.
Located right across from the high school. Great view.
Possession is negotiable.
2020 Gross Taxes: $2849.62
- Property ID: 4684
- Date added: 09/27/21
- Post Updated: 2021-10-18 21:33:21
- Status: Active
- Price Range: $150,000 - $200,000
- Type: Residential
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bedrooms Detail: 2 on the main floor and 2 in the basement
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Lot Size: Full bath and an ensuite on the main floor. 3 pc in the basement.
- Year built: 1974
- Listing Tax Year: 2021
- Property Taxes: 2849
- Utility Costs: Hydro averages $227.00/month
- Style: Bi-level
- Basement Size: Full finished
- Garage: 16' x 22' detached garage
- Heating: Electric baseboard heat. Radiant heat in living room.
- Exterior: X-90 Siding
- Roof: Asphalt Shingles replaced in 2015
- Front Exposure: North
- Sewer: Town
- Water: Town
- School District: Park West School Division
- High School: Birtle
- Middle School: Birtle
- Elementary School: Birtle
- Inclusions: 2 Fridges, stove, washer, dryer, window coverings, Electric fireplace family room
- Legal Description: Lots 1/5 Block 45 Plan M